- Years studying/ developing photography skills: 30+
- Began full-time professional photography business: 2007
- Passions: Learning new skills, digging my toes in the sands of exotic beaches, and helping my daughters learn about love, compassion, and as many life-lessons as possible before sending them out on their own.
- Favorite TV Shows: Anything on Discovery Travel Channel or Food Network.
- Home Life: Married since 1991 to my best friend, Kyle; 2 daughters: currently 12 and 16 years old.
- Originally From: Houston, TX, moved to beautiful Colorado in 2004 and I can never get enough fresh Colorado air.
- Professional Associations: Professional Photographers of Colorado, Mile-High Photographers, Brighton Chamber of Commerce, Brighton Downtown Partnership Committee, Served on the Commerce City Cultural Council Board- 3 years
**All Images On This Website Created by Anissa, Except Those in Associate Portfolios
[maxbutton id=”26″] [maxbutton id=”27″] [maxbutton id=”28″]